FastFood Loop (EDIT) FastFood Loop (EDIT)

Well I do like the song but I don't want AIDS...sorry

Seinfeld(DN Remix) Seinfeld(DN Remix)

I like how it starts pretty standard as a meme cover and then goes completely ape shit

Emerald Hill Zone Remix Emerald Hill Zone Remix

Hell yeah my dude.

Hydrocity Zone Remix Hydrocity Zone Remix

This is really dope man. I never would have thought to put a 4 on the floor beat on this. I really like when you had it so the melody drops out and the end and it's just the backing track.

My only complaint really is that I think there was a bit too much filter automation. Don't get me wrong, it was good in parts but after a while it got distracting.

Other than that really cool.

Hyrdocity Act 2 Arrangement Hyrdocity Act 2 Arrangement

Fuck Undertale. Undertale can eat my ass.

I really like the the vibrato on the melody. What style were you going for exactly? Sounds almost like a cross between 8 bit and 16 bit. Not that it's bad just curious.

.:-Sonic - Flying Battery (Good Future Remix)-:. .:-Sonic - Flying Battery (Good Future Remix)-:.

This definitely sounds like an interesting concept. Sonic 3 with the CD time travel. Nice track, did you use a sound font player or some other plugin

Fizzy Fruit Fizzy Fruit

I was all in when the percussion came in. These chords are great. The main melody has the perfect amount of punch. All of these sound choices are really on point nice job.

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you enjoyed the tune :)

Loop Thingy Loop Thingy

f l a m e s

Did you do the ticky tock noises or are they samples?

NekoMika responds:

Sample sound, thank you for the review and 5 star, appreciate it. :)

Happy Piano Happy Piano

WE'RE HERE

WE'RE QUEER

GET USED TO IT

Wackwack Beat Wackwack Beat

This makes me wanna fuck my dad